Thursday, May 29, 2008

Twilight Project Segment 2 Preview


Hello to all the students, teachers, and all those who fall in between....we are now gearing up for our second student segment. This is an opportunity for my students to voice their opinions concerning some oh-so-important questions regarding everyone's favorite tale of vampire-clumsy girl love. This week we focused on the following two questions:
1) What themes, or life lessons, can we take from reading Twilight?
2) What scene are you looking forward to most in the movie, or what scene are you hoping ends up in the movie?

Take the time to ponder these questions and feel free to share. Why? Because sharing is caring. Say it with me now....sharing is caring
P.S -The picture is of me and my mini me at school....but she is way cooler than I ever was in middle school.  Don't forget to check out our Product Placement Thursday Post and vote for your favorite theme song!!

3 comments:

Broadway Katie said...

Well, I'm not completely sure about 1, but I know what I think for 2:
ALL OF IT!!! But most importantly, the Meadow scene, the Baseball scene, the mitosis biology scene, and the Port Angeles section. Those are basically the must-sees. And I beleive all of them are in the movie, so I'm a happy camper! =D

Anonymous said...

1. Things aren't always what they seem to be. People aren't always who you think they are.

2. Definately the meadow scene and any scene with Alice, she is my favorite!!

Anonymous said...

Omg i am soo happy there is a sight like this! I am in 8th grade and My teacher actually got me hooked on the books. haha what a cawinkadeenk! I will show this to my teacher on Monday!